– Promotion of the activities of the Greek Educational Institutes, such as Winter and Summer Schools, conferences, workshops, etc., as well as the activities of international Universities in terms of Study Abroad Programs in Greece, thus acting as a point of reference for this kind of information.
– Consultation during the planning process of the programs (helping with the itinerary, venues, lodging and transportation solutions, permissions related to museums, archaeological sites, etc.) and make the appropriate arrangements.
– Opportunities for creating contacts with Greek academics and educational organizations – always based on the program design and goals – (invite academics to teach courses, offer masterclasses, workshops, guest lectures, etc.).
– Working with Program Directors and Faculty to evaluate the programs and propose improvements in future cycles.
– Working with stakeholders to develop innovative Program components that will connect the goals and the curricula of the Programs with the modern culture, socio-economic situation, and every-day life in Greece.
– Developing side events that will support the outreach of each Program in the local/Greek community (e.g., every Program should have an open event or offer a workshop to students etc.).
– Designing community service-related activities.
– Adding and promoting the Programs through the SiG and additional portals.
– Providing support services for students such as pre-departure material, arrival meet-and-assist services, obtaining Greek telephone numbers, access to money, assistance to find accommodation, physiologic assistance, nutrition advices, etc.