The call for applications for the Postgraduate Program of Studies in ” Sustainable Engineering and Climate Change”, (academic year 2022-2023) is now open. Applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
- Personal information and desired specialization area.
- Copies of acquired degrees/diplomas.
- Certificate of accreditation by Hellenic NARIC (for degrees from foreign institutions).
- Official transcripts.
- Copies of English Language Certificates (and of any other foreign language, where applicable).
- Extended Curriculum Vitae.
- List of awards, fellowships and publications.
- Copies of scientific publications, if there is any.
- Personal statement, describing your academic interest in and understanding of your chosen programme, as well as your purpose and objectives in undertaking the specific graduate studies.
- At least two letters of recommendation to be send directly to the School’s Secretariat.
The applications have to be submitted via the online application system (https://e-graduate.tuc.gr). When using the online system, a digital photo of the applicant is also required.
The deadline for submitting all documents is September 10th, 2022.
Course fees for the whole duration (3 semesters): 1500 Euro.
For further information, visit: www.chenveng.tuc.gr or call +3028210-37780, +302821037781, +302821037788.