The MSc program in Financial Management of the Athens University of Economics and Business is now accepting applications for the intake September 2022. The program is addressed to university graduates as well as to business executives who wish to upgrade their knowledge in the field of Financial Management via an English-speaking graduate course.
The postgraduate program leads to the award of a Master’s of Science (MSc) degree and offers:
- A 12-months full-time program, designed to meet the needs of graduates, with lectures taking place mainly duringthe morning or in the afternoon.
- A 24-months part-time program, designed to meet the needs of business executives, where lectures are conducted in the evenings.
Participating in the program requires the payment of certain tuition fees (further info can be found at https://dept.aueb.gr/el/MSc-FM/content/tuition-fees-and-financial-aid ).
The Program operates in accordance with the Regulation of Postgraduate Programs (Bulletin B’ of the Greek Gov- ernment Gazette No. 3998/17-9-2018) and Law 4485/2017.
The program has a rolling admissions procedure, conducted in two rounds, with the following deadlines:
- 1stround, Friday 1st of April 2022
- 2ndround, Monday 30th of May 2022
Places are subject both to an upper and lower limit of participants, based on accreditation criteria and the regulations of postgraduate programs.
CRITERIA AND SELECTION PROCEDURE
Applications are submitted electronically through: https://e-graduate.applications.aueb.gr/?lang=en_US Submission process:
- Register and login to the link above
- Find in the list of available Postgraduate Programs, the ‘MSc in Financial Management’
- Select ‘full-time’ or ‘part-time’ program
- Select and complete the form in English Make sure to double check that the English language form is used.
- Complete all required fields in the application form with Capital letters
Notice: you should complete the online application and click “Submit”. Before submitting, you will also have to upload all required supporting documents. Please note that the reference letters have to be uploaded directly by the referees or else by the applicants themselves. If any personal data is not applicable (for example VAT, which is not applicable for foreign students), please type “- “.
Secretariat, MSc in Financial and Management, AUEB’s Centre for Postgraduate Studies, Room 108, 1st floor, 47A Evelpidon and 33 Lefkados St, 11362, Athens, Greece.
Documents that must be submitted online:
- Copies of all University Degrees / Diplomas (Recognition by the Hellenic National Academic Recognition In- formation Centre (DOATAP) is required)
- Official Transcripts of marks received (with certified translation in English in case the transcripts are not in Greek)
- CV in English
- Certified copy of the English language certification verifying very good command of the language (at least level C1, as determined by a TOEIC , IELTS, TOEFL score) or Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency
- One recent passport size photograph
- Two confidential recommendation letters (for full time applications only academic references are acceptable, while part time applicants can submit either academic or professional reference letters)
- Proof of employment record, if any – required for part time applicants