The MSc program aims to offer postgraduate education and training to graduate students and executives that wish to work or are currently employed in the sectors of Shipping, Finance and Management, and aim to advance to the highest levels of the international market via a highly acclaimed English-speaking graduate training program.
- Ranked 5th in the World by Eduniversal Masters ranking for consecutive years in 2018 and 2019
- Accredited by top International Professional Organisations, such as ICS, CFA, ACCA and HSA
- International cooperations with Top Universities around the world, such as EDHEC, KMOU, AASTMT
- Prestigious organisation of International Conferences, such as IAME 2019 and FEBS 2016
- Award winnings from organisations such as Equal Society for our social responsibility
- Opportunities for Double-Masters degrees for graduates of the MSc in ISFM, such EDHEC
- International environment – our students come from at least 14 countries and have graduated from various universities
around the world
- For Academic Year 2020-21, 95% of the students found employment by the time they were examined for their Master Thesis
The program’s international profile is strengthened through a modern, well-structured program, laboratory classes, case studies, workshops, teaching, visits to companies, seminars and conferences.
The program has a rolling admissions procedure, conducted in three rounds, with the following deadlines:
➢ 1st round, Friday 3rd of March 2023
➢ 2nd round, Friday 7th of April 2023
➢ 3rd round, Friday 9th of June 2023
Places available are limited and applications are evaluated with priority order.
Potential applicants can find more information about the programme at the link here.