The School of Science and Technology of the University Center of International Programmes of Studies of the International Hellenic University invites interested parties to apply for the postgraduate programme of studies “MSc in Energy and Finance” for the academic year 2020-2021. The courses of the programme are taught exclusively in English from academics from IHU as well as from other Universities in Greece and abroad. Courses can be offered as traditional lectures with physical presence or via remote synchronous and / or asynchronous learning methods. Remote synchronous and / or asynchronous learning methods cannot exceed more than 40% of the courses.
- The postgraduate studies for this MSc programme lead to the acquisition of a Master’s Degree. The programme curriculum requires the attendance of taught courses for two academic semesters for full-time students and the completion of a Master’s dissertation. The duration of the programme is 14 months. There is also the possibility, upon request, of attending the programme on a part–time basis. In this case, the duration of the MSc will be 26
- The International Hellenic University accepts, after a careful selection process, graduates from Greek universities or equivalent institutions from abroad, as well as from Greek Technological Educational Institutes in related subject areas according to Law 4485/2017 and 4610/2019, as
- The “MSc in Energy and Finance” aims to provide postgraduate level education in the fields of energy and finance and is targeted towards University graduates including professionals who wish to acquire specialized knowledge in these
- The selection of postgraduate students will be undertaken in accordance with the provisions of current legislation based on the relevance of the subject of the candidate’s first degree with respect to the subject area of the postgraduate programme, the grades receivedin first degree qualifications, the grades received on the thesis and undergraduate
courses related to the “MSc in Energy and Finance”, the candidate’s certified proficiency in the English language, the candidate’s curriculum vitae and recommendation letters.
- Interested parties are invited to submit their application by 12 October 2020 or until places are filled, by following instructions at the linkhttp://www.ihu.edu.gr/index.php/admissions.html.
Application documentation must include the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- Copy of the first cycle University degree in Science, Engineering, Technology, Geotechnical Sciences, Economics & Business Administration as well as from Technological Educational Institutes in related subject areas, in Greece or equivalent institutions from abroad (interested parties that expect to complete their first cycle studies in September may submit an application with their academic transcript sofar)
- Copy of the transcript ofgrades
- Certification of English Language proficiency is demonstrated by submitting one of the following titles proving very good level: IELTS (6.5 or above), TOEFL (90 or above), TOEIC (850 or above). In case of absence of these, other certificates are also acceptable which prove, however, excellent knowledge of English, according to those standards designated by the Greek Authority ASEP. Candidates who do not possess the relevant certification may submit an application on the understanding that, in order to be allowed to commence Postgraduate Studies, they must submit such a certificate by 12 October2020
- Two recommendation letters in signed and sealed envelopes. Alternatively, the referees can send the signed recommendation letters to by their official institutional email address
- Two passport size
Further information is available from the Secretariat and the Programme Manager of the School of Science & Technology of the International Hellenic University (tel. 0030 2310 807526/529, email: ).proclamation