The School of Science & Technology of the International Hellenic University invites interested parties to apply for the postgraduate programme of studies “MSc in e-Business and Digital Marketing” for the academic year 2022-2023. The courses of the programme are taught exclusively in English. The academic staff comes from Universities in Greece and abroad.
The postgraduate studies for this MSc programme lead to the acquisition of a Master’s Degree. The programme curriculum requires the attendance of taught courses for two academic semesters for full-time students and the completion of a Master’s dissertation. The duration of the full-time study programme in order to obtain the MA degree is three (3) academic semesters. For students who so wish, there is also the possibility, upon request, of attending the programme on a part–time basis. In this case, the duration of the MA will be five (5) academic semesters. In addition, it is possible to attend the programme combining distance learning with traditional face-to-face teaching.
The International Hellenic University accepts, after a careful selection process, graduates from Greek universities or equivalent institutions from abroad, as well as from Greek Technological Educational Institutes in related subject areas according to Law 4485/2017 and 4610/2019.
The “MSc in e-Business and Digital Marketing” aims to provide graduate level studies and its objective is e-Business. It is targeted at graduates who wish to acquire expertise in digital technologies and e-business and digital marketing.
The selection of postgraduate students will be undertaken in accordance with the provisions of current legislation based on the relevance of the subject of the candidate’s first degree with respect to the subject area of the postgraduate programme, the grades received in first degree qualifications, the grades received on the thesis and undergraduate courses related to the “MSc in e-Business and Digital Marketing”, the candidate’s certified proficiency in the English language, the candidate’s curriculum vitae and recommendation letters.
Interested parties are invited to submit an electronic application through
https://apply.ihu.edu.gr/ by September 12th, 2022 or until places are filled. Application documentation must include the following:
- Copy of degrees (University degree, other postgraduate degree, etc.). Students that hold an undergraduate degree from a foreign (i.e. other than Greek) university which has not been recognized by the “Hellenic National Recognition and Information Center” (D.O.A.T.A.P. in Greek) will not be eligible to be awarded a postgraduate degree.
- Copy of the transcript of grades all years of undergraduate as well as any postgraduate studies.
- English language knowledge documented with a relevant certificate, corresponding at least to the State Certificate of Language Learning Level B2 or other certificate proving good knowledge of English. Holders of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Foreign University in English are exempt from this obligation.
- At least two (2) recommendation letters. Letters must be signed by faculty members of the candidate’s university or by academics from other educational institutions that are familiar with the candidate’s academic background. In case of candidates with significant professional experience, they can also submit letters from people in their professional field.
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- Any other information that, in the opinion of the candidates, would contribute to their more complete evaluation, such as certificates of participation in summer schools, conferences, student exchange programs, IKY scholarships. or other recognized institutions, prizes in competitions, presentations of papers in scientific conferences, proof of participation in research projects, scientific publications, certificates of professional experience, etc.
- A copy of ID or passport.
- A recent passport size photograph
Further information is available from the Secretariat and the Programme Manager of the School of Science & Technology of the International Hellenic University (tel. 0030 2310 807529/521, email: ).