The call for applications for the Postgraduate Programme of Studies in “Environmental Engineering”, (academic year 2021-2022) is now open. Applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
- Personal information and desired specialization area.
- Copiesof acquired degrees/diplomas.
- Certificate of accreditation by Hellenic NARIC (for degrees from foreign institutions).
- Official transcripts.
- Copies of English Language Certificates (and of any other foreign language, where applicable).
- Extended Curriculum Vitae.
- List of awards, fellowships and publications.
- Copiesof scientific publications, if there is
- Personal statement, describing your academic interest in and understanding of your chosenprogramme, as well as your purpose and objectives in undertaking the specific graduate
- At least two letters of recommendation to be send directly to the School’s
The applications have to be submitted via the online application system (https://e-graduate.tuc.gr). When using the online system, a digital photo of the applicant is also required.
The deadline for submitting all documents is August 31st, 2021.
Course fees for the whole duration (3 semesters): 1500 Euro.
For more information, visit: www.enveng.tuc.gr or call +3028210-37781, +302821037788, +302821037780.