The British Council organises one of the largest open forum for leaders in international education, the Going Global 2021 conference, which is taking place online over an insightful three days from 15-17 June 2021.
Every year, the annual Going Global conference brings together leaders in international tertiary education, policy makers, and government ministers to debate the future of global education. It offers a platform for debate, insights, collaboration, and networking.
This year, participants are invited to explore the theme ‘Reimagining international tertiary education for a post-pandemic world’ with their peers and to work together on collaborative solutions. Register to:
- Hear insights and live panel debates with thought leaders in global tertiary education
- Participate in interactive, practical workshops exploring key issues and challenges in the education sector
- Make new connections and catch up with existing contacts within our virtual networking space
- Visit the virtual exhibition area and meet organisations who are on-hand to support you with your institution’s ‘going global’ goals
- Discover the latest research and insights from experts in international education in the virtual poster gallery
Representatives of Greek Higher Education institutions can register for Going Global here.