One of the prominent Study in Greece (SiG)’s partners – The Chinese Service Centre for Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE) extends its highest compliments and is honored to invite Greek Universities and Colleges to participate in the renowned 2024 China International Education Exhibition Tour (CIEET 2024). Scheduled to be held in Beijing, Wuhan, Shanghai, and Guangzhou from April 13 to April 21, 2024, this premier event is set to attract participants from around the globe. Additionally, the China Study Abroad Forum 2024 (CSAF 2024) will take place on April 12 in Beijing.
Established in 1999, CIEET has grown to become one of the most influential international education fairs in China, having been hosted in over 20 cities across the nation. More than 2,700 universities and institutions from 56 countries and regions have leveraged this platform to showcase their educational opportunities to approximately 1.5 million visitors and nearly 5.5 million online viewers.
Incorporating Innovations in 2024:
In 2024, CSCSE is excited to integrate the 2024 CIEET with the “Job Fair for Overseas Returned Students and High-End Talents” and the “Pre-departure Orientation for Study Abroad.” This synergistic approach not only provides outbound students with an in-depth understanding of CSCSE’s comprehensive study abroad services but also facilitates meaningful interactions between overseas alumni, universities, and employers.
Exhibitors will find it beneficial in ways not limited to:
CIEET 2024 promises to be a unique platform offering unparalleled opportunities for both exhibitors and students, including but not limited to:
- Promotion of your country as a desirable study destination
- Showcasing your institution in China’s dynamic international education market
- Exclusive invitation to the 2024 China Study Abroad Forum, featuring annual data release on CSCSE’s services
- Networking opportunities with major players in the international education sector
- Engagement with universities, organizations, and governmental departments in and outside China
- Access to a targeted audience of over 50,000 estimated attendees
- Recruitment opportunities with potential outbound students
- Media exposure through mainstream Chinese media channels, including TV/radio broadcasts, newspapers, and new media forms
- Facilitating connections with well-known employers from various sectors in China and outstanding Chinese alumni from overseas universities
Overall, CIEET 2024 is poised to be an exceptional opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their educational strengths, attract outstanding Chinese applicants, and foster intercollegiate collaboration.