14 scholars from Greek universities in the list of the «The Highly Cited Researchers» catalogue
Fourteen Greek professors from Greek universities are included into the list of 6200 scientists with the most influence in the world which arises from the impact of their work during the last 11 years, according to the catalog "The Highly Cited Researchers".
It's about a very important distinction which indicates the high level of the staff of Greek universities!
Below are all the distinguished professors:
- Nikos Apergis, King Abdulaziz University, University of Piraeus, Economics and Business
- Charis Galanakis, King Saud University Agricultural Science
- Evangelos Giakoumis, National and Technical University of Athens - engineering
- Meletios Dimopoulos, University of Athens - Clinical Medicine
- Georgios Karagianidis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki - Computer Science
- Dimitrios Rakopoulos, National and Technical University of Athens - engineering
- Konstantinos Rakopoulos, National and Technical University of Athens- engineering
- Georgia Salanti- University of Ioannina, University of Bern, Cross Field
- Matthews Santamouris, University of New south Wales Sydney and University of Athens
- Matthews Falangas, TUFTS University and Erikos Dinan Hospital
- Konstantinos Farsalinos, King Abdulaziz University and University of Patras
- Gerasimos Filipatos, University of Athens and University of Cyprus- Clinical Medicine
- Nikos Chatziargyriou, National and Technical University of Athens - engineering
- Artemis Chatzigeorgiou, University of Thessaly and Greek institute Paster- Biology and Biochemistry
The elements that were used for the analysis and the selection of the high distinguished researchers are coming from ESI, 2008-2018, which arises from approximately 150.000 articles and researching with high impact and influence.
Based on those elements, 6.200 researches are included into the list out of 9.000.000 whose work is very important and it's a source for the work of others concurrently.
info source: ΑΠΕ-ΜΠΕ