MSc in Strategic Product Design
The School of Science & Technology of the International Hellenic University invites interested parties to apply for the Postgraduate Programme of Studies "MSc in Strategic Product Design" for the academic year 2019-2020. All courses are taught exclusively in English. The academics teaching on the programme come from universities both abroad and in Greece.
- postgraduate studies for this MSc programme lead to the acquisition of a Master’s Degree. The programme curriculum requires the attendance of taught courses for two academic semesters for full-time students and the completion of a master’s dissertation. There is also the possibility, upon request, of attending the programme on a part–time basis. In this case, the duration of the MSc will be double.
- The International Hellenic University accepts, after a careful selection process, graduates in Engineering, Fine Arts, Economics and related disciplines from Greek universities or equivalent institutions from abroad, as well as from Technological Educational Institutions in related subject areas according to Law 4485/2017 and 4610/2019.
- MSc in Strategic Product Design aims to provide innovative education at postgraduate level with an interdisciplinary approach as regards the design, development, management and production of products of every scale in the context of modern production and distribution technologies as well as modern forms of administration. The Programme is targeted towards graduates and professionals who wish to broaden their knowledge in the following fields:
a) Product and Services Management,
b) Product Creativity and Design and
c) Industrial Design and Innovation.
- The selection of postgraduate students will be undertaken in accordance with the provisions of current legislation based on the relevance of the subject of the candidate’s first degree with respect to the subject area of the postgraduate programme, the grades received in first degree qualifications, the grades received on the thesis and undergraduate courses related to the MSc in Strategic Product Design, the candidate’s certified proficiency in the English language, the candidate’s curriculum vitae and recommendation letters.
- Interested parties are invited to submit their application by 14 October 2019 or until places are filled, by following instructions at the link http://www.ihu.edu.gr/index.php/admissions.html.
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- A copy of the first degree (interested parties that expect to complete their first cycle studies in September may submit an application with their academic transcript so far)
- Copy of the transcript of grades
- Certification of English Language proficiency is demonstrated by submitting one of the following titles proving very good level: IELTS (6.5 or above), TOEFL (90 or above), TOEIC (850 or above). In case of absence of these, other certificates are also acceptable which prove, however, excellent knowledge of English, according to those standards designated by the Greek Authority ASEP. Candidates who do not possess the relevant certification may submit an application on the understanding that, in order to be allowed to commence Postgraduate Studies, they must submit such a certificate by 14 October 2019
- Two recommendation letters in signed and sealed envelopes. Alternatively, the referees can send the signed recommendation letters to email@example.com by their official institutional email address
- Two passport size photographs.
Further information is available from the Secretariat and the Programme Manager of the School of Science & Technology of the International Hellenic University (tel. 0030 2310 807501, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EE 2016/679)
Prospective students who submit an application and the supporting documents, give their consent to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of assessment of their candidacy in order to become accepted to a postgraduate programme of the International Hellenic University.
If a candidate is not selected, his/her details are deleted from the School’s archives within a period of 30 days. A candidate whose application is not successful is entitled to receive the documents submitted, otherwise the documents are destroyed within 30 days.