MSc. ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING - Call for Applications
The call for applications for the MSc. study program in Environmental Engineering (starting academic year 2019-2020) is now open. Applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
- Personal information and desired specialization area.
- Copies of acquired degrees/diplomas
- Certificate of accreditation by Hellenic NARIC (for degrees from foreign institutions)
- Official transcripts
- Copies of English Language Certificates (and of any other foreign language, where applicable)
- Extended Curriculum Vitae
- List of awards, fellowships and publications.
- Copies of scientific publications, if any.
- Personal statement, describing your academic interest in and understanding of your chosen program, as well as your purpose and objectives in undertaking the specific graduate studies.
- At least two letters of recommendation to be send directly to the School’s Secretariat
The applications can be submitted via the on line application system (https://e-graduate.tuc.gr). When using the online system, a digital photo of the applicant is also required.
The deadline for submitting all documents is July, 31st 2019.
Course fees for the whole duration: 1500 Euro.
For more information, visit: www.enveng.tuc.gr or call +3028210-37781, +302821037788
The Dean of the School of Environmental Engineering
Professor M. Lazaridis